Casual and informal teams will experience physically simple but mentally stimulating activities which can be played on the beach, in the garden or in the conference room. Participants will learn about each other, take turns leading their teams and strengthen their mental, creative and strategic skills in these lively, fun and hugely enjoyable team exercises.
- To improve communication, delegation and work flow within the team
- To improve trust, planning and leadership skills
- To get to know each other and have a fun and enjoyable time.
- To work on cooperation and understanding yourself, your colleagues and your team
- To consider ways in which these skills can be translated into a work environment
These activities build the fundamentals of a successful team: trust, mutual respect and awareness. We work strongly on developing leadership personalities and interpersonal skills such as co-operation, communication, win-win negotiation and positive thinking.
Groups may select the activities they wish from the extensive list on the following pages, focusing on the following objectives:
- Goal setting
- Ice breaking
- Time keeping
- Win win
- Positive thinking
- Conference rooms
- Pools and pool areas
- Public parks
Indoor with fun activities can both be organized in a competitive or non-competitive fashion. If competitive, points are awarded separately for each activity throughout the event and a scoreboard keeps track of positions of the teams. The day normally ends with an award ceremony where all members of the winning team receive prizes.
Insurance and instructor supervision at all times is an important safety factor, and in the event of an emergency of team member withdrawal, transport and medical backup will be standing by.
A short briefing will be given before the activity outlining the rules and instructions of the activities. A de-briefing session will take place at the end of the activity for participants to discuss the challenges, learning points and ways to move forward.
- Half day / Full day
- 1 hour or more
- Lunch or dinner in a local restaurant
- T-shirts with your logo
- Banners / Flags / Caps
- Gifts for all participants
- Photographer or Videographer
- Conference room rental and AV set up
- Extra facilitators
- Go high-tech with GPS, digital routes
- Up- and downloading data with social media