Contact us for a quick quote on your next team building event!
Why we are Thailand's #1 Choice for Team Building Events...
- Advice and assistance on travel plans to accommodation and everything in between
- 200+ event varieties
- Based in all major cities & tropical destinations throughout Thailand
- Professional analysis and debriefing of all team events
- Charity & CSR events available
With the rise of virtual teams and working from home there is now more than ever a need for keeping your teams together. Team Building Online is the perfect solution for enhancing communication between your employees in different locations and time zones. Join our hosts and facilitators online using video conferencing software and be led through a variety of stimulating team challenges and activities. Online With Fun will keep your employees productive and engaged no matter how far away they may be.
These online activities build the fundamentals of a successful team: trust, mutual respect and awareness. Games can be tailor-made to focus on specific learning objectives, company goals or a meeting theme. We work strongly on developing leadership personalities and interpersonal skills such as co-operation, communication, planning, leadership, strategy skills, win-win negotiation and positive thinking. Your virtual teams will be challenged with a number of games using a variety of easily accessible computer programs and collect points for their performance in each game with the highest score awarded to the best team.
On the day the event you will join our energetic and lively hosts who will be leading the event and tying everything together. Your group will be split into ‘Virtual Teams’ and then challenged with a variety of timed tasks all of which can be achieved within the confines of the home office but necessitate quick communication, and a bit of creativity, to complete. Only the most efficient communicators will win the virtual prize.
- Ensure remote teams are still engaged with each other and the job.
- Enhance group online communication skills.
- Heighten sense of online group productivity
- Use Video Conferencing to fullest potential
Pricing is based on teams of 5. Minimum group size is 10. Maximum group size is 50. For larger groups please consult Making Teams about multiple events. Smaller teams can be arranged at an additional price per extra team, please see pricing table.
Location & Duration
This event is staged using ‘Zoom Meetings’ which is easily accessible. Making Teams will require the email addresses of all planned participants before the event and we will send each participant an invitation via email containing all instructions and links. Making Teams highly suggests using a desktop or laptop for full experience. Tablet and smart phone access is possible but will contain less functionality.
On the day of the event and once everybody has joined, your host will explain the proceedings and how everything will work give teams the instructions for the games. Teams will be preassigned and put into individual ‘team breakout rooms’ where they can discuss and delegate tasks. Each game will be under a time limit and once the time is up the teams are sent back to the main chat where the host will debrief the task.
Total time for the event is between 3 – 4 hours.
Depending on which program you choose, ‘Online With Fun’ will contain a variety of the challenges below.
- Office Olympics: Test your teams Microsoft prowess. Speed typing, Excel Pixel art.
- Scripting Madness: Teams are given a script to act out but unfortunately some words are missing.
- You have 5 minutes to: a selection of simple and fun challenges that can all be achieved using simple household items and possessions.
- Music Makers: Teams have a set amount of time to find objects that can make musical sounds and make an online ‘symphony’
- Online Makers: Teams have a set amount of time to collaborate and produce one example of online marketing for a fictitious subject.
- 2 Truths 1 lie: Teams must share 2 truths and 1 lie. Other teams have to ask questions to determine which person is telling the lie.
- Google Earth Journey: Each team has a set time to make a ‘Google Earth Tour’ based on the theme given. After viewing teams poll to see which is the best.
- Pictionary: A team member is given a series of titles for movies, songs and books and must draw each for the team members to guess.
- Charades: super simple. Teams are given movie titles and set amount of time to come with mimes to represent the title.
Scoring is easy as Making Teams have a facilitator responsible for tracking team scores throughout the whole event. The winning team will of course be announced at the end.
Briefing and debrief
The event briefing takes place in the central video conference room. The briefing will include a short tutorial for how to use the Video Conferencing software and best practices for operating within a group video chat. i.e. muting microphones when not speaking, looking at camera when speaking etc.
After the briefing, participants will be separated into teams and invited by the facilitator to separate chat rooms, then the lead facilitator gives further instructions and objectives for the activity.
The de-brief takes place again in the central video conferencing room.
Briefing and de-brief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performance.
9.00 am – Event briefing by the lead event instructor – division of teams, instructions for the activity
9.15 am – Teams receive instructions for the first game.
Teams have 3 hours to complete the games
12.15 pm – Final game, end of the activity, all teams must reconvene in the central conferencing room.
12.45 pm – Event debrief – Going through games, announcing and awarding the winning team
1.00 pm – End of the event