- Work with either your own brand or famous international companies
- Receive tasks from business leaders
- Make marketing campaigns, presentations or videos
- Design new products
- Go and sell your ideas
- Manage events and projects
- Present your work to the boss
- Get hired or fired!
- To improve key business skills and productivity
- To learn new management skills and procedures
- To work on creativity, critical thinking and innovation
- To focus on time management and performance
- To deliver real practical solutions in real time challenge
- To plan, organise and deliver business solutions
- To consider ways in which these skills can be translated into a work environment
- To get to know each other and have a fun and enjoyable time
This unique team building activity is based on the popular TV-show ‘The Apprentice’. Participants are separated into teams of up to ten people, with two or more teams competing against each other in a race to complete an assigned business task successfully on time. The task may be set by the management of the participants own business or company and therefore specifically focus on brand projects, mission, values and goals. Alternatively, the task may be set by Making Teams in conjunction with executives from well-known third party brands, who will be responsible for judging the performance of the participants.
The business tasks that may be undertaken are extremely diverse, the only conditions
being budget, availability of resources and the goals of the participating company.
Tasks are normally practical, hands on, fun and exciting.
Popular choices for tasks include:
- Making a company video advertisement, presentation or marketing segment
- Producing a company brochure
- Designing, making and selling a new product
- Hosting a networking, launch or PR event
- Competing in a one day sales challenge
This team building activity is a combination of seminar and activity. For best results, the seminar should be presented inside in a hotel conference room. We use breakout rooms, other conference rooms and any off-site location related to the subject and company chosen for the business activity. This activity is available in all destinations in Thailand; Bangkok, Phuket, Samui, Krabi, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and SE-Asia.
Discussion and debate is the main part of the activity. Following a presentation section, participants are given experiential tasks to complete in teams, after which group discussion is led by the facilitator.
The ideal length for this activity is anywhere between a half day and two days. In half a day a simple business challenge can be completed..
To get the most out of this activity, a full day or multiple day challenge is recommended, this will really put delegates in a position to prepare and present a properly designed project to the judges but at the same time gives them the right amount of time pressure and the right level of difficulty.
Photographer or Videographer
Debrief with photo diary
Gifts for the winning team
Post course reports