5 Inspiring Virtual Outdoor Team Building Activities and Ideas
- Virtual Escape Room. Teams are challenged by being thrown in the deep end! Without knowing much about what they must do, teams are presented with the problem of being locked in a room and having to search for clues to find their way out. This activity takes teamwork, problem solving, creativity and thinking outside the box. Themes include “Under the Pyramids”, “Indiana Jones”, “Science Fiction” and “The Matrix”.
- Virtual Amazing Race. In this exciting online virtual race around the world, teams travel from city to city by a variety of methods, experience the local culture, explore the famous landmarks using Google Street View 360 virtual reality scenes and compete against other teams against the clock to complete cultural challenges presented live by an expert local facilitator. Cultural activities include preparing a local dish, yoga, learning a traditional dance, painting, learning a martial art or playing a local traditional song.
- Virtual Treasure Hunt. In our exciting online treasure hunt teams travel from country to country as in The Amazing Race but now they are choosing their own route, perhaps getting lost, and following a story to track down the treasure and be the first to find it. Along the way they will have to decipher clues, find the next destination, explore 360 virtual reality scenes and complete team puzzles and challenges.
- Murder Mystery. Through three distinct rounds of play participants will get to know each other’s characters during an online cocktail party, witness a murder happening onsite and collect the evidence and clues to establish alibis and accuse others of the murder. The murderer could be anyone….
- Online with Fun. This is a series of short games, each one 5 to 15 minutes long, that focus on fun, teamwork, communication, participation and socializing. Games are chosen which keep participants entertained in a virtual environment and use the best features of Zoom and Microsoft Teams, for example screen sharing, virtual whiteboards, screen annotation, breakout rooms and video collaboration. This event is fun and fast paced and can run anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours.
- Lockdown Game Show. In this online take on the TV gameshow format, we separate groups into smaller teams to face off against each other in a challenge of general knowledge, specific subjects, or word games. The format can follow popular TV favourites such as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Wheel Of Fortune or Jeopardy. This program is ideal for groups of up to about 50 participants or larger groups split into smaller breakout rooms.
- Minute To Win It Online. Also based on the TV show, this fast paced and engaging online activity pits team against team and individual against individual participating in a series of short one-minute games that are ideal to be played in front of a webcam and in front of your colleagues. Popular favourite games include face the cookie, don’t make me laugh, M&M frenzy, stack attack or drawing relay.
Featured Virtual Team Building Activities Netherland
6 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities Remote Teams Will Love