In the Virtual Treasure Hunt teams will race around the world utilizing VR locations, historical or fictional information, cryptic clues and their own intuition to solve puzzles and answer questions that hold the secrets and ultimately the key leading to the final location and treasure!
Your host will provide the teams with a globetrotting story and their first cryptic location clue. Teams will be put into breakout rooms where they can discuss and delegate tasks and travel around the world in a thrilling adventure. Once the time is up the teams are sent back to the main chat where the host will see who could complete the most tasks in time or who found the treasure first!
- A fun virtual experience that brings people together
- Learn to work better together as a team
- Improve communication and time management
- Encourage team participation in larger groups
- Learn new and interesting things about real world locations
- Great icebreaker for new teams
- Gain cross-cultural awareness
- Maximum group size 1000 participants
- Split into smaller teams of up to 10 in virtual breakout rooms
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams and our own Virtual Treasure Hunt Web App which runs directly in the browser with no installation required.
- Virtual Treasure Hunt length can be customized between 1 to 3 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
The team that reaches the finish first is the winner! Your host will be tallying team scores after each challenge throughout the event and declare the virtual race winner at the end during debrief. Alternative scoring criteria e.g. best team communicator, MVP or best leader can also be awarded if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room where the winning team will be announced and takes about 15 minutes
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performanc
At each location there are cultural questions or puzzles which must be completed either to receive the next piece of the treasure or a clue leading to the final reasting place. Hunts may be custom themed to follow particular stories and genres.
- Cryptic cultural challenges – Teams are tasked with solving puzzles by finding information that is hidden in virtual reality scenes – including language, music, customs, popular culture and much more.
- Interactive games – Teams are tasked to take part in challenging cultural teambuilding games.
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
If you would like warmup games before the Treasure Hunt, you can extend your session with our Silver or Gold Packages.
08.50 am – Room open
09.00 am – Introduction and logistics by lead facilitator
09.05 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.15 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.20 am – Distribution of teams and start Virtual Treasure Hunt
10.50 am – Teams reconvene in the central conferencing room when they finish
10.50 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.00 am – End of the program