Online With Fun is a collection of 5-30 minute modular teambuilding games conducted by our lively hosts either in a large group session or in breakout rooms. It’s the perfect solution for enhancing communication between your employees in different locations and time zones.
This package of online games build the fundamentals of a successful team: communication, trust, collaboration and creativity. Games can be tailor-made to focus on specific learning objectives, company goals or a meeting theme. We work on developing leadership personalities and interpersonal skills such as co-operation, planning, leadership, strategy skills, win-win negotiation and positive thinking. You will be challenged with a number of tasks using a variety of tools and collect points for performance in each game.
- Ensure remote teams are still engaged with each other and the job
- Enhance group online communication skills
- Use video conferencing to fullest potential
- Great fun for the whole team at an entry-level
- Easily customizable to fit your specific needs
- Maximum group size 1000 participants
- Split into smaller teams of up to 10 to 50 in virtual breakout rooms
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams
- Program length can be customized between 1 to 4 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
After each game scoring is given to each team and the sub-total is announced until the last game. Final scoring is done during the event debrief and the team with the most points is the winner. Alternative scoring criteria e.g. best team communicator, MVP or best leader can also be awarded if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room where the winning team will be announced and takes about 15 minutes
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performanc
Various games are available, to focus on communication, creativity, planning, collaboration, trust, understanding and more!
Using the features of Zoom and Teams e.g.:
- Virtual whiteboard
- Annotation tools
- Screen sharing
- Breakout rooms
- Group and private chat
- Theatre view
- Gallery view
- Closed captions
- Screen recording
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
08.50 am – Room open
09.00 am – Introduction and logistics by lead facilitator
09.05 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.15 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.20 am – Optional distribution of teams into breakout rooms
09.20 am – Teams play a series of Online With Fun games
10.50 am – Reconvene in the main room if using breakout rooms
10.50 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.00 am – End of the program