Set your time and date (Friday evenings are perfect) and choose the cocktails you wish to make. Making Teams will then arrange and send out readymade cocktail packages directly to you. We can send cocktail packs straight to your office for team members to pick up themselves or directly to individual addresses. Inside the cocktail pack you will receive the liquor , spirits, fruit and garnishes, as well as the all-important cocktail shaker.
On the day of event, simply follow the set up instructions in your pack and get ready. Once you join your team online, our mixologist will walk you through the cocktail basics and into your first cocktail. Each attendee will follow along and make their own cocktails in real time. In between drinks the mixologist will mix things up with cocktail history, bar trick challenges and a ‘flare’ competition.
The end of the session should see just enough left over for everyone to design their own cocktail to be judged, on appearances only of course, by the mixologist. Once the session is over feel free to keep the meeting room open and carry on socializing right into the night.
- Great icebreaker for new or old teams
- Have fun and get to know each other better
- Encourage team participation
- Learn new and interesting skills
- Gain cross-cultural awareness
- Socialize ‘outside’ of a work setting
- Maximum group size 30 participants
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams
- Virtual cocktail class length can be customized between 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
- Cocktail packs can be sent to your central office or individual addresses
Virtual cocktail workshops are meant to be fun and a chance to learn a new skill, however it’s sure to give your team an exciting experience they will not forget. Alternative scoring criteria e.g. best team communicator, MVP or best leader can also be awarded if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performance
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
Pre Event: Receive your cocktail pack. Set up your station according to instructions
08.50 pm –Session Room open
09.00 pm – Introduction by Mixologist
09.05 pm – Warm up activities and Cocktail ‘icebreakers’
09.15 pm – Cocktail equipment explanation
09.30 pm – Walk through 1st cocktail
09.45 pm – Cocktail Challenge 1: Trivia
10.00 pm – Walk through 2nd cocktail
10.15 pm – Cocktail Challenge 2: Bar Tricks
10.30 pm – Walk through 3rd cocktail
10.45 pm – Cocktail Challenge 3: Bar Tricks
11.00 pm – Design your own Cocktail Challenge
11.15 pm – Winning Cocktail Announced – Session End
11.30 pm – Party session Carries on into the night.