Unleash Your Inner Detective with Our Murder Mystery Team Building Game
Watch a murder mystery unfold before your very eyes in our immersive murder mystery team building activity. Your teams will take part in a series of scenes with roles and characters, witnessing the all-important crime itself. During the course of the virtual murder mystery team building event, they’ll use their best sleuthing skills to collect evidence, solve clues, and find the killer. Join our lively hosts who will guide you through it all and unlock your team’s super sleuthing skills in this engaging murder mystery game.
Step into the World of Virtual Murder Mystery Games and Solve the Crime
Players can either act by taking the roles of game characters or they may play as detectives walking around the crime scene, interviewing the characters in our murder mystery games. Either way, they will explore their surroundings in a virtual world as they hunt for clues during this murder mystery event. Pieces of information are given out throughout the virtual murder mystery games via our web app VR and video clips, and live actors may also be brought in as interactive characters. Teams will put together the information and formulate means, motive, and opportunity during these murder mystery events. At the end, we will host an accusation round where participants make their guesses, and we discuss the correct solution as a group.
- Engage in a creative storyline and develop communication skills
- Improve collaboration and teamwork
- Develop acting, role playing and improvisation skills
- Improve problem solving and critical thinking
- Maximum group size 1000 participants
- Split into smaller teams of up to 20 in virtual breakout rooms
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams and our own Virtual Murder Mystery Web App which runs directly in the browser with no installation required.
- Virtual Murder Mystery length can be customized between 1 to 3 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
Anybody who correctly guesses the identity of the killer and solves the mystery is a winner! Hints can be given if players request, although each hint costs 3 minutes. Alternative scoring criteria e.g. best team communicator, MVP or best leader can also be awarded if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room where the winning team will be announced and takes about 15 minutes
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performanc
In this activity it’s always about one thing: finding out who the murderer is. This is done through three stages:
- Background information, learning about the characters and the surroundings and talking to the other players to see what they know.
- Collecting evidence by walking around the activity location and uncovering the timeline of the mystery and aditional clues
- Accusations, theories and questions, where we discuss the evidence and pinpoint the murderer!
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
If you would like warmup games before the Virtual Murder Mystery, you can extend your session with our Silver or Gold Packages.
08.50 am – Room open
09.00 am – Introduction and logistics by lead facilitator
09.05 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.15 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.20 am – Distribution of teams and start Virtual Murder Mystery
10.50 am – Teams reconvene in the central conferencing room when they finish
10.50 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.00 am – End of the program
- Virtual / Augmented Reality 3D locations to explore
- Live interactions with actors available
- Easy to play in browser / mobile or optional VR headsets can be used