Participants are put into small teams and “locked” in a breakout room together. Using our simple web app and conferencing software, teams are faced with unravelling a series of puzzles. These challenges will test participants’ abilities to work together and communicate as a team, and often draw on a variety of strengths and skills, so teams will need to delegate tasks strategically as well.
- A fun virtual experience that brings people together
- Learn to work better together as a team
- Encourage team participation in larger groups
- Great icebreaker for new teams
- Have fun and get to know each other better
- Develop communication, organisation and trust
- Improve creativity and problem solving skills
- Maximum group size 1000 participants
- Split into smaller teams of up to 10 in virtual breakout rooms
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams and our own Virtual Escape Web App which runs directly in the browser with no installation required.
- Virtual Escape length can be customized between 1 to 3 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
The team that escaped within the quickest time is the winner! Hints can be given if players request, although each hint costs 3 minutes. Alternative scoring criteria e.g. best team communicator, MVP or best leader can also be awarded if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room where the winning team will be announced and takes about 15 minutes
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performanc
Various puzzles await, such as:
- And more!
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
If you would like warmup games before the Virtual Escape, you can extend your session with our Silver or Gold Packages.
08.50 am – Room open
09.00 am – Introduction and logistics by lead facilitator
09.05 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.15 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.20 am – Distribution of teams and start the Virtual Escape
10.50 am – Teams reconvene in the central conferencing room when they finish
10.50 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.00 am – End of the program
We have a couple of different themes available and new ones under development all the time, which means that you can choose the theme that you find the most interesting or you can then do escape rooms multiple times as they will all have a different theme and style.
- Egyptian – Escape the Pyramid
- Indiana Jones
- Sherlock Holmes
- Space Escape