Ever wanted to be a contestant on a TV game show? Here's your chance! You and your team will be transported to the set of one of your favorite gameshows - keep your wits about you and your fingers fast on the buzzer - only the fastest, smartest team will get the grand prize!
Participants will be divided into teams and will take part in a series of highly-competitive challenges based on famous gameshow concepts, for example jeopardy, wheel of fortune, family feud and who wants to be a millionaire. Using live MC facilitation and online conferencing applications, gameshow sets will be recreated virtually in order to make the most authentic experience possible for teams during gameplay. The selection of games and gameshows is highly flexible, and customized content about your company may also be incorporated into the questions.
- Boost team moral and team engagement
- Fun for all participants
- Increase knowledge about a variety of different subjects
- Easily customizable to fit your specific needs
- Builds trust and confidence between team members
- Maximum group size 1000 participants
- Can be split into smaller teams of 10 to 50 in virtual breakout rooms
This event is staged online using either Zoom or MS Teams
- Lockdown Gameshow length can be customized between 1 to 2 hours
- Zoom or Teams links will be sent prior to the event day
After each round scoring is shown and the sub-total is announced until the last game. Final scoring is done during the event debrief and the team with the most points is the winner.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes a short tutorial for how to use Zoom or Teams
- Debrief takes place in the main conference room where the winning team will be announced and takes about 15 minutes
- Debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performanc
Games are based on famous gameshow concepts including:
- Wheel of fortune
- Family feud
- Who wants to be a millionaire
You may start and finish your event at any time you like!
08.50 am – Room open
09.00 am – Introduction and logistics by lead facilitator
09.05 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.15 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.20 am – Optional distribution of teams into breakout rooms and start Gameshow
10.50 am – Teams reconvene in the central conferencing room when they finish
10.50 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.00 am – End of the program