The fundamental underpinning of the situational leadership theory is there is no single “best” style of leadership. Successful leaders are those that adapt their leadership style to the level of the individual or group they are attempting to lead and influence.
- Learn more about leadership styles
- Practice leadership methods with your colleagues
- Understand why people respond differently to leadership styles
- Explore how the task influences the best style type
- Take control of the team and task
This seminar uses activities to study how leadership varies with the person or group that is being influenced and focuses on the task that needs to be accomplished.
Teams and leaders will participate in a wide range of activities during the seminar designed for applying different leadership styles throughout the learning curve and discussions on performance, behavior and implementation of the models into the working environment, for example:
- 360 degree assessment
- Team dashboard
- Goals and objectives
- Group juggle
- Toxic waste
- Inventory transfer